How do you make a scatter plot on Excel with two sets of data?
How do you create a trend chart in Excel 2007?
- Right click on any data point.
- Select Add Trendline.
- Select Linear under Trend/Regression Type, and check Display Equation on chart and Display R-squared value on chart.
How do you graph an equation in Excel 2007?
Where is the chart elements button in Excel 2007?
What is the use of AutoSum button in Excel 2007?
How do I turn on data labels in Excel?
Click the chart, and then click the Chart Design tab. Click Add Chart Element and select Data Labels, and then select a location for the data label option. Note: The options will differ depending on your chart type. If you want to show your data label inside a text bubble shape, click Data Callout.
How do you add a legend in Excel 2007?
- Click the chart.
- From the Layout command tab, in the Labels group, click Legend. » select legend style you prefer. The legend style is applied to the chart.
- (Optional) To reposition your legend, Click the legend. Move the cursor to the border of the text box so it displays a four-headed arrow.
How do you apply number format to data labels?
How do I align all data labels in an Excel chart?
- On a chart, do one of the following: To reposition all data labels for an entire data series, click a data label once to select the data series.
- On the Layout tab, in the Labels group, click Data Labels, and then click the option that you want.
How do I format all data labels in Excel?
How do you make a data label in millions?
Click the ribbon Home, right-click on the cell, then expand the default to show “Format Cells” dialog. In the Format Cells dialog box, on the Number tab, select Custom, then enter #,, “Million” where it says General.