How to create a post comment box in html
How do you make a comment box in HTML?
Simply fill in the blanks or remove uneeded attributes.
- The <form> Tag. For an explanation of all the attributes, see the HTML form tag specifications.
- The <textarea> Tag. This tag defines the comment box within the form.
How do you make a comment box in HTML CSS?
For adding border to your comment box you just need to use the CSS shorthand border property. Choose your preferred border-style from here. You can also define the border-width, border-style and border-color properties separately for your comment box.
How do you make a comment box?
How do you create a real time commenting system?
- Step 1: Create a folder named public and create an index. html.
- Step 2: Add boilerplate Code to our index. html.
- Step 3: Create style.
- Step 4: Add the Pusher JS library and create app.
- Step 5: Creating Form for adding new comment.
- Step 6: Display list of comments received for this channel.
How do you make a comment box like HTML on Facebook?
Let Should We learn How to Add Facebook Comment Box
- Add Plugin Code Adding Comment Box.
- Upload Your Web Page and Test the Given Code.