How do I find my Nintendo Network ID on Wii U?
How do I find my Nintendo Network ID on Wii U? On the Wii U Menu, touch the user icon in the top-left corner. A user’s Nintendo Network ID is displayed in orange, beneath the user’s Mii and nickname.
What is a Nintendo Network ID Wii U?
Nintendo Network ID is a unique identifier made up of 6 to 16 characters that allows you to access Nintendo Network services, such as Miiverse and Nintendo eShop, on Wii U. As of 10th December 2013, it is also possible to register a Nintendo Network ID on Nintendo 3DS.
Do I need a Nintendo Network ID for switch?
A Nintendo Network ID is required for each player on the system. Any user accounts that are not linked to a Nintendo Network ID will not be able to access the system’s online features.
How do I get a Nintendo Network ID on switch?
Complete these steps
- Press the HOME Button to open the HOME Menu. There are some applications/screens where the HOME Menu cannot be accessed.
- From the HOME Menu, tap Friend List on the left.
- Your Nintendo Network ID will be displayed in orange lettering, in the top-right corner.
Can I change my Nintendo Network ID?
The Nintendo Network ID (username) and country cannot be changed once the account is created. The only way to change this information is to create a new Nintendo Network ID. Deleting a Nintendo Network ID will also delete any purchases or digital content that is associated to that account.
Is a Nintendo Network ID free?
The Nintendo Network itself is a free service, though some of the available content (such as downloadable content from the Nintendo eShop) costs money.
What can I use for Nintendo Network ID?
In order to create a Nintendo Network ID, you’ll need a Wii U console or Nintendo 3DS system and an email address.
Do I need a Nintendo Network ID to download games?
What do I need to download a game? You’ll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Account, Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you’ve purchased it.
What is my Nintendo Network ID password?
Select “System Settings” from the HOME Menu on your Nintendo 3DS system. Select “Nintendo Network ID Settings”. When prompted to enter your password, select “I forgot”. You can also select “I forgot” from the Password Settings.
How do I change my Nintendo Network ID password on Wii U?
- On the Wii U console, access the User Settings for the Mii that you want to update.
- Select “Change Password“.
- Enter the current password associated with your Nintendo Network ID. Select “OK” twice.
- Enter a new password and select “OK”.
- Enter the password again and select “OK” twice to confirm.
How do I sign into my Nintendo Network ID?
Go to https://accounts.nintendo.com.
- Enter the sign-in information that you used to create your Nintendo Account:
- You may occasionally be prompted to confirm your identity when signing in.
- If you have set up 2-step verification, you will be prompted to enter an additional code.
How do I find my Nintendo Network ID on my phone?
From the HOME Menu, tap System Settings, and then tap Nintendo Network ID Settings. The Nintendo Network ID will be displayed on the top screen.
How do I recover my Nintendo Network ID?
What to do
- Visit the Forgot NNID website.
- Enter the E-Mail Address associated with your account into the appropriate field.
- Select either Birth Date or Nickname.
- Select Send.
- An e-mail with your Nintendo Network ID(s) will be sent to the e-mail address associated to your Nintendo Network account.
What is Nintendo account sign in ID?
Your Nintendo Account is the top level of all your online Nintendo services. It’s attached to your email address, and can be accessed here. It’s the portal through which you’ll manage account settings, including your account nickname, your Nintendo Network ID, and your new Nintendo Account User ID.
What is my Nintendo Network ID 3DS?
I Have Forgotten My Nintendo Network ID
On a linked system in the Nintendo 3DS family: Open System Settings, and then Nintendo Network ID Settings. Your ID will be displayed on the sign-in screen, just below your nickname.
Will deleting my Nintendo Network ID delete my games?
Deleting a Nintendo Network ID will also delete the following information associated to the account: Nintendo eShop activity and balance, Friend List, Miiverse activity, and registered e-mail address. The Nintendo eShop and all associated purchases will be deleted, and cannot be downloaded.
How do I unlink my Nintendo Network ID from Wii U?
Go to the Nintendo Account website and sign in to your Nintendo Account. Click User info, then scroll down to the Linked accounts section and click Edit. To unlink an NNID from your Nintendo Account, click the checkmark next to Nintendo Network ID to remove the link.
Can I link my Nintendo Network ID to another Wii U?
Once a Nintendo Network ID has been associated to a Wii U, it can be moved to a different Wii U by using the Wii U Self-Service Transfer Tool.
Does resetting Wii U delete games?
All software data, save data, user information, and other information saved to the console will be deleted. Any Nintendo Network IDs that were linked to Wii U users on the console cannot be used on other Wii U consoles. Your Nintendo eShop purchase history and balance are saved to your Nintendo Network ID.