How do I create a hyperlink in Lotus Notes?
How do I attach a file in Lotus webmail?
Go to the menu and select File | Attach. A Create Attachments dialog box will open; browse here to select the attachment(s) we want to add and then click the Create button. Click the Attach icon in the Toolbar or the Attach button below the Toolbar.
How do I export a Lotus Notes document?
How do I copy a Lotus Notes database?
How do you make a local replica?
- To create the replica locally in the data directory (the default), proceed to step 4.
- To create the replica on a server, in the Server list, select or enter the name of a server on which you want to create the replica, and click OK.
- Modify the file name for the replica in the File path field.
How do I work offline in Lotus Notes?
How do you create a workspace in Lotus Notes?
Click any of these topics:
- Switch to a different workspace page.
- Create a workspace page.
- Enter a name on a workspace tab.
- Change the color of a workspace tab.
- Compact your workspace files.
- Delete a workspace page.
How do I create a database in Lotus Notes?
- Log on to the Lotus Domino Administrator.
- Click File > Database > New. The New Database window opens.
- Under the Specify New Database Name and Location area: In the Server field, type the server name on which you want to create this database.
- Under Specify Template for New Database area:
- Click OK.
How do I open Lotus Workspace?
Click the Open button, and then select Applications > Workspace. (In previous versions, the Applications folder was the Databases folder.)
How do I restore a workspace in Lotus Notes?
- Close Lotus Notes.
- Launch windows explorer and find a file called bookmark. nsf.
- Replace bookmark. nsf to bookmark.
- Then open Lotus Notes.
- After finish, for my situation, I need to do an extra step to restore the workspace.
- Then I open a bookmark, find workspace and click on my workspace.
How do I backup my emails in Lotus Notes?
What is bookmark NSF?
How do I move a workspace in Lotus Notes?
How do I transfer my Lotus Notes to another computer?
- Step 1 – Getting your ID file.
- Step 2 – Finding out your Domino Server Address.
- Step 3 – Installing Lotus Notes on your ‘New’ Machine.
- Step 4 – Clean Up/Conclusion.
How do I save a Lotus Notes email as a PDF?
How do I create a PDF with notes?
Android and iOS include similar options to create PDF files. In Android, open the Share menu, then use the Print option. Choose Save as PDF as your printer.