How do you create an audio file?
- Locate or download a recorder app on your phone and click to open.
- Press the Record button to begin recording.
- Press the Stop button to end recording.
- Tap your recording to share.
How do you record and send an audio file?
Here’s what you have to do:
- Open up Messaging.
- Create a new message to a contact.
- Tap the paperclip icon.
- Tap Record audio (some devices will list this as Record voice)
- Tap the Record button on your voice recorder (again, this will vary) and record your message.
- When finished recording, tap the Stop button.
Does Google have an audio recorder?
You can record and save audio, turn your speech into searchable words on your screen, and search through recorded audio files. The Recorder app works on Pixel 2 and later Pixel phones. On Pixel 4 and later Pixel phones, you can use the Recorder app with the new Google Assistant.
Where is audio settings on Chromebook?
Why is my audio not working on Chromebook?
Make sure that the audio is at a high volume and not muted. Make sure that the destination output is set to either headphones if you want to listen through headphones, or speakers if you want to listen through speakers.
How do I access audio settings?
Configuring Sound and Audio Devices
- Choose Start > Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Sound > Playback tab. or.
- Right-click a device in the list and choose a command to configure or test the device, or to inspect or change its properties (Figure 4.33).
- When you’re done, click OK in each open dialog box.