How do I create a subfolder in Outlook 365 online?
Create a subfolder
- Click Folder > New Folder. Tip: You can also right-click any folder in the Folder Pane and click New Folder.
- Type your folder name in the Name text box.
- In the Select where to place the folder box, click the folder under which you want to place your new subfolder.
- Click OK.
How do you create a new folder?
Create a folder
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Drive app.
- At the bottom right, tap Add .
- Tap Folder.
- Name the folder.
- Tap Create.
How do you create a folder and rename it?
Create a Folder
- Open the drive or folder where you want to create a folder.
- Click the Organize button on the toolbar, and then click New folder. Click to view larger image. Timesaver.
- With the New Folder name selected, type a new name.
- Press Enter. File names can be up to 255 characters.
How do you create a new file?
- Open an application (Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and create a new file like you normally would.
- Click File.
- Click Save as.
- Select Box as the location where you’d like to save your file. If you have a particular folder that you’d like to save it to, select it.
- Name your file.
- Click Save.
What is the shortcut key to create a new file?
Tip: To quickly create a new blank file or email, press Ctrl+N.
What is the shortcut key to open a new file?
Ctrl + N — Open new document. Ctrl + P — Open print dialog box.